Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dino diarama





You can tell it's been a long winter. We are grasping for things to do. Nolan and Delaney decided to do a diorama. They did one of the dinosaur age. Notice the Pterodactyl hanging by a string in front of the volcano. Nolan is pretty creative when it comes to things like this. Delaney loves playing with Nolan's dinosaurs. Forget the dolls! Can you tell I'm desperate for something to post? I'm getting the guilt trip from some family members I won't name. (Natalie) Love you!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

We love anything you post just as long as we can have an update of some kind from you guys. Plus the diorama is awesome! It was good to see you guys and hope it won't be long until you make it out here again!

Ruuddudes said...

Hey, I'm always checking in and leaving you fantasticly cute comments on your posts, but you NEVER leave me comments & it makes me want to hang your bra from the mailbox! (Holy crap! I just reverted back to our college days...) :) J/K miss you and love the dinos!

Hunter Family said...

Your such a good mom! Your kids are so inventive - very impressive!

Anonymous said...

I love your dino rama but I'm ready for some new pics dix!!!
love you!!