Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ok, so I know it's been a reeeallly long time since I posted something, but it's not for lack of trying. Most of you know that we don't have high speed, so it takes forever to upload something. Yesterday I tried to post Easter pic's, but to no avail. My computer just quit working. I will try again tomorrow. Cross your fingers!

6 comments:

Ruuddudes said...

GOOD! I keep checking in on you!

I haven't posted much lately either. Too busy.

Hopefully tomorrow or Sunday after church when life is a bit quiet, I will ~

Miss you!

Hunter Family said...

Sorry about the pictures - that is so frustrating especially when it takes so long to get them loaded. Hope you are doing great. Miss ya, friend.

Ruuddudes said...

Okay... where ARE you?

Jeff and Holly said...

Hey, I am a friend of Tony and Koriann. I am calling on all friends to join in on a special fast for them on Sunday, April 13th. If you get this message in time join in! They have some big dates coming up and can use your support!

Thanks,
Holly

Jeanie Beutler said...

Keep trying my dear! We love having your fomily this close through our blogging. I gave your blog addresses to Aunt Shirley who is always interested in you kids!

Payne Family said...

Dixie-
I am so glad you found me!! It was fun to hear from you. Your kids are so cute and so big, I can't believe it!! I will be adding you to my list so I can check in on you once in a while.