These pic's aren't in order, but I thought I would get some up of the new house. 4 weeks and counting? Who knows. We have been saying two weeks for about six now. This is a close-up of the countertop.

Kitchen sink

Retaining wall out back. The great wall of Malvern?


Downstairs looking up

Nolan's room downstairs

Downstairs bathroom

Downstairs craft room/spare room. I know the yellow looks really bright, but I swear it's not too bad.

View of the family room from the bottem of the stairs.


Stair rails

Gracie's room

The dining room from the living room.

Delaney's room

Master bath shower. Scott is really pumped about the tile.

Master bath

Master bedroom

dinette off the kitchen

My friend from Washington gave me this light. I love it even though it's a little rough.

Kitchen
3 comments:
You did it sis! great job of posting on the blog! We are so happy for you ! Yahoo! for the new home!
It is so beautiful you guys!! I am so happy for you!!! I guess we will have to come out and see it for ourselves Eh?
Love your kitchen, love your windows, love your colors... so excited for you... we will have to come and camp in your yard again one day!
Post a Comment