

Saturday Delaney came to me with gum in her hair. She said she was talking and her hair got in her mouth and wahla(sp?). There it was. Of course the first thing I did was grab a camera. Then we proceeded to get the peanut butter out. Now, this is the first time my kids have had gum in their hair, but I have great memories of mom using pb on us kids and even on herself. Josh, remember when we were at G'ma Williams and you were standing above mom while she sat on the back stairs and your gum dropped out of your mouth into mom's hair? I am laughing so hard while I write this that I almost can't type. One of the things that I will never forget. I think we were taking a picture. Anyway, we love pb in our house, and not just for sandwiches!



No comments:
Post a Comment