

So.....I'm going through a little bit of a depression. My baby turned 5 on January 30th. Waaah! I can still pick her up and hold her on my lap, but not for long! Here's a little about Delaney (aka - loulou, deloulou, laney, louey)
Delaney still can't say her r's and a couple other letters. She gets so mad when I can't understand what she's saying. Her temprement matches her hair. She can be sweet as candy one moment and have a melt down the next. I think she's figured out how to cry on the drop of a dime. It's not all bad though. She takes after me. When everyone else wants vanilla she wants chocolate. She wanted chocolate cake, with chocolate frosting and a big rose on the top of her cake. That goes for the cupcakes for her class too.
Her most famous saying is "I'm bored" although she can play for hours with her horses. She loves them and can't wait to get a real one. Gracie is her best friend. They are really close and share not only a bedroom but a bed. Several times I have found Delaney laying on Gracie's shoulder when I check on them. She loves to say "How dare you" and "Good Grief" When I tell her I love her she says "How dare you say 'I love you' to me!"
Recently I asked her about Cloe, a little girl in her class that keeps sending her notes in her back pack. I said "Is Cloe your friend?" She said no. I asked why not and she said "She's too girly" That's right. We only raise tomboys in this neck of the woods. She couldn't care less about dolls but loves to go "exploring" with her siblings and Gilbert her cat. I'm so glad she came into our family. I couldn't imagine life without her!
I Love you Loulou!



1 comment:
If your baby is 5 then that just means you need another one! :)
Post a Comment