
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
This week we had one day that got to 71 degrees. Yea for us right? Not so much. I came home to find swarms, I'm not exagerrating, of Japanese beetles. The kids got off the bus and ran to the house. It looked like something out of a psycho thriller ( I have never seen one or I would name it) We all ran to the house and noticed the walls looked like they were alive. Some of these pic's are of the inside of the garage doors. They also got in the house because one of the screen doors wasn't closed completely. Needless to say my kids were traumatized and refused to come upstairs to do their homework. They walk around constantly looking up. We bug bombed the house today. Now I have to go home and clean up the grave yard that litters my floor. Anyone want to come for a visit?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
ssssiiiiccckkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ditto to what Betsy said! I would NEVER want to live there! EWWWW!
Sid, you are the biggest wimp! You would love it here. It's called calling the terminex guy next year to spray.
Post a Comment