Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I bet you are all wondering what in the world these pic's are about! There is a story behind it. Scott has had a shoulder injury (I call it arthritis). Every night he would pull this blanket out of his closet and prop his shoulder on it. It felt like a third person in the bed with us. When he would pull it out I started making comments about it being his lover and yes "Go ahead and get your lover out of the closet" stuff like that. He named it orangey. (creative huh?) So I decided I would have a little fun and I bought this pink wig at Good will. I cut eyes and a mouth out of paper and put a sign on it. I then layed it out on the bed so it looked like a woman. Needless to say I thought I was hilarious (so did everyone else that saw it) but I didn't get the reaction I wanted. That night in bed I was totally giggling at how funny I was. I decided to upgrade Orangey and bought him a body pillow. Scott calls her Margarita. I call her Lolita, Rosita or anything else that comes to mind.