Saturday, August 8, 2009

We just got home from Utah and thought we would share some of our adventures. The kids and I took off on Saturday and drove 15 hours straight. This is our usual trip to Utah, but I sure an tired of doing it all on my own. (hint hint honey!) These are some pic's in the car.









Gracie meeting Rhen for the first time. We had a good time getting to know her. We love that she smiles ALL the time!


The Monday after we got out there, Josh and Nat surprised us with a ride on the boat. We had so much fun, eventhough Nolan and I got our brains bashed around on the tube. It was pretty choppy. Nolan turned to me and said, "I thought it would be way more fun than this!" I had to have them stop because I got a huge headache on the tube! We still had a fun time with them. The kids got to jump out and swim and Delaney got stung, but that was just a taste of what was to come!






































No comments: