Gracie pulling a Robin. When Robin was little she would sit with her legs out to the sides. Whenever she jumped or sat her legs were like this. Gracie does the same exact thing!Saturday, August 8, 2009
Saturday morning we cheered Aunt Whitney, Aunt Betsy and Aunt Sidnee as they participated in the Preston Biathalon. They did so good! I was really proud of them. Then we all jumped in our vans and went to tube the river. We had a good time. The only scary part was when Delaney and I went over the little 5 ft waterfall and got stuck. I looked down and could only see Delaney's legs. She had fallen in and I had to grab her back up on the tube. A couple of guys helped us get out of the waterfall. We really enjoyed ourselves. Then Whit, Ty and I took some of the kids to swim in the reservoir. It's so fun to be with cousins! I really miss that about living in Iowa. Everyone got along so well. It made me a little sad.
Gracie pulling a Robin. When Robin was little she would sit with her legs out to the sides. Whenever she jumped or sat her legs were like this. Gracie does the same exact thing!
Gracie pulling a Robin. When Robin was little she would sit with her legs out to the sides. Whenever she jumped or sat her legs were like this. Gracie does the same exact thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
hey woman! miss you!
it's
yahoo group
primusic
just look up those words on google and it will tell you how to join!
I love it!
brandi
Post a Comment