Thursday, May 14, 2009

Farm kids swimming pool

We warned them that it would be cold and full of algae. They told us they didn't care. They were right! They swam and swam around. Then they said, "It's fun! It's kind of squishy!" I don't know what the cows thought, or if they minded the taste, but the kids sure had a good time!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sick! I'm still waiting for the picure of Dixie out there in her swim suit with them!!!

Hunter Family said...

I love it! Only kids would go for that. When I was little I used to ask my dad all the time why I couldn't go swimming in the pool by the farm....I didn't know it was the city sewer! I miss you - come see me this summer.

Michelle Alley said...

Dixie, What a cute post! I love those photos - it sounds like something I would have done as a little girl - I can see how they would have liked it!

We are in Montreal because of my husband's work. He works for Rio Tinto a mining company that took it's offices to Canada. We hope to leave soon, as I am dreading having my babies here in Quebec. It's up to him finding other work, or we move back to UT. We aren't certain yet that it's what we want!
I'm so happy for you, it looks like you are having a blast in Iowa! I'm over at http://ahappyheartblog.blogspot.com

Love,
Michelle :)