Scott did the brick work on this fireplace himself. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I found the mantle in a shop in Walnut Iowa, the antique capital of IA. The guy said it came out of a really old house and it was painted. He stripped and refinished it. Finally something Scott and I agreed on! You don't understand all the work that went into finding one we both liked!Friday, April 24, 2009
Just a couple pic's of the house. I tried to take pictures of the painted walls, but you couldn't tell what color they were because of the way the light hit them.
Scott did the brick work on this fireplace himself. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I found the mantle in a shop in Walnut Iowa, the antique capital of IA. The guy said it came out of a really old house and it was painted. He stripped and refinished it. Finally something Scott and I agreed on! You don't understand all the work that went into finding one we both liked!
Scott did the brick work on this fireplace himself. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I found the mantle in a shop in Walnut Iowa, the antique capital of IA. The guy said it came out of a really old house and it was painted. He stripped and refinished it. Finally something Scott and I agreed on! You don't understand all the work that went into finding one we both liked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
awesome fireplace! I am excited to see the finished product!
Post a Comment