
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
The last weekend in February my siblings and I decided to all meet in Denver. Joe lives there and Robin was going to be there for a conference for work. Everyone showed up which is a minor miracle in itself. We stayed in a hotel, hit the outlet stores, checked out Robin's display, wached a movie, watched a heated argument between two grannies and a family, had some heated arguments ourselves, just generally had a good time. I am so proud to be a part of this family. They are all really outstanding people. I love them so much and look forward to the next time. Maybe Lake Tahoe?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I LOVE it that you did this with your siblings!! What a great family you have, and I'm so proud to call you guys my relations!
-Tricia
That was a lot of fun Dix. Thanks for the Idea!
Post a Comment