Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I know it's been awhile since I've posted pic's. It's not for lack of trying, but I won't go into that. Here is the front. We recently got it sided and will paint this Spring.

Not quite finished at this stage, but close! This door came off the old farmhouse we tore down. I want to keep as much of the old house as possible. It's a Dutch door which means the top opens seperately from the bottem. So cool!

After months of searching I found the ONE! The mantle search is over. Scott and I finally came to an agreement on the mantle. Not a small feat my friends!


This is what the propane insert will look like upstairs. Picture this inside the mantle


The living room looking from the dining area. We are finished drywalling downstairs and the downstairs is 1/2 way there.


Kitchen










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks so good you guys!! I can't wait to see it all!

Hunter Family said...

I can't beleive how much is done - it looks great. I love the door too. It was fun to see the pictures of you and your siblings. It was hard for me to see your 'little' brothers and sisters as adults! I guess that means I'm old - ughhh.