We did our traditional caroling on Christmas Eve with french dip sandwiches afterwards. These are the Sister missionaries that went with us. They were so surprised to get matching pj's like the rest of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's what we hear a lot. Ohio? Where's that? We're in Iowa. Here's a little about us.
5 comments:
Love the matching PJ's. How sweet of you to get them for the Sister missionaries too! Stubs up picture is the best though - I laughed right out loud. You crack me up. Hope you had a good Christmas.
Merry Christmas you guys!! Looks like you had a good one!!
Hey friend - long story short but I just got your message about the address. Sorry. If you still have any send one to me, I would love to see/read it. 905 West 2450 South Nibley 84321. Will you delete this post after you get it so the address isn't out there for all to see? Thanks.
Your playlist takes me back to college days with the Juds blaring! Got any Garth on there? Miss you! Oh, and post, would you?
So...I still wear MY pj's from last year all the time! I LOVE them! That was the best Christmas Eve ever!!! I loved it! Love you all!!!
Post a Comment