Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Soccer girls
Here are my two soccer playing queens. Gracie is finally at the age where it's actually fun to watch her team. They are pretty good and it's all starting to click for her as far as where to be on the field for a goal kick etc. She's excited to play this fall too. Delaney on the other hand is at the stage where it's painful to sit through a game. Scott and I fight over who has to watch hers. She's so out of it. She jumps and twirls, runs right by the ball with her nose in the air. Not even paying attention to where the ball is. You can see by the picture that she's not really aggressive. I think it goes against everything we've taught her about not taking things away from others. She's scared to hurt their feelings. That's what we tell ourselves anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How cute! You sound like Tony & I fighting about who had to watch Brielle play... Too Funny Now go leave ME a comment or 2, would ya??? My blog misses you!
Yeah - I'm so glad to see a new post! I can't believe how big your girls are. Landry missed the soccer deadline by 2 weeks - she was so sad but mom really wasn't!
Post a Comment